Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer by accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's navigation habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
What cookies use this website?
|Google Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||It collects anonymous information about the navigation of users by the website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Third party cookie, persistent / session, analysis|
|Own||Frontend.||Property of Magento Inc. own cookies whose functionality is the correct functioning of the web, as for example be able to accumulate products in the cart, or be able to be able to log in and access your account.||Cookie own, session, technique.|
|Own||LinkinaLowcookies.||Save the configuration to show or not the warning message about the cookies of this site.||Cookie of own, persistent, technical|
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal team from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal team from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that deals with the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the Session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal as they would be the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service , the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the use data that users do.
In social networks in which we are present, third-party cookies can also be installed to all your visitors, even if they are not registered users in the corresponding platforms:
How can I deactivate or delete my team cookies?
When you enter the website, it informs you about the acceptance of the installation of certain cookies to continue with your navigation. If a scroll is performed (vertical movement of the page) greater than 300 pixels, it is understood that it continues to navigate the website, so it will be considered to accept the installation of cookies in your browser. However, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting up the corresponding options of your browser.
Access to cookies management varies depending on the browser and platform used. However, these adjustments are usually found in the "Options" section, "Preferences" or "Tools" from your browser menu.
Below we provide links with instructions for configuring cookies in the most used browsers and platforms. For other configurations, check with your provider.
- How to configure cookies in Chrome.
- How to configure cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure cookies in Safari (OS X).
- How to configure cookies in Safari (iOS).
- How to configure cookies on Android.
What happens if you disable cookies in my browser?
If you disable cookies in your browser, some functionalities may be disabled.
Updates and changes in cookies policy
The cookies policy can be amended based on legislative, regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, thereby advisable users who visit it periodically.